2WKT is a radio station located in Bowral. 2WKT Radio can be found at 107.1 on the FM band.
For more information, contact 2WKT Radio on (02) 4872 1119.
- A Sham and a disgrace. (review: 2WKT Radio)
- Hardly anyone seems to know of this quaint lttle "gem o' the highlands". It appeara to be a cliquey club for geriatrics mired by internal wrangling, an AGM stacked with people who have nought to do with the highlands and a total lack of interest in the highlands community. The sooner some decent, community minded people join up and do something about thi anachronistic little piece of inanity, the better.
- Posted by The Courier at Friday 13th May, 2011
- Music to my ears (review: 2WKT Radio)
- Been listening to your station for over ten years, what hooked us was the 'JT's drive segment but there are so many good ones now and a special congratulations to the new Latin Program... we love it... well done!! Avid listener.
- Posted by Unknown User at Saturday 21st March, 2009
- I like listening to 2wkt (review: 2WKT Radio)
- Hi all, I like listening to 2wkt, so many good shows, lots of variety, relaxed style, no fast talking sales, interesting local content. Some of my favs are Richardson on Sat arvo 60/70 music, The Shed Sat am, anything country and easy listening at night. Kes.
- Posted by Unknown User at Saturday 21st June, 2008
Here are some businesses related to 2WKT Radio. If you didn't find what you were looking for, have a look at the businesses below.
Southern Highland News is circulated throughout the Bowral, Mittagong and Moss Vale districts. Features news, classifieds, and entertainment guide.
2ST is a classic rock radio station located in Bowral and Nowra.
Highlife is a lifestyle magazine focusing on the Southern Highlands. Published every couple months, Highlife
Benella Studios is recording Studio located in Bowral, catering for bands and individual musicians. We offer discounts for students and school groups.
The successful Southern Highland Fling originally published in 2003 is to be re-launched in Spring 2006 with creative changes and many additional benefits for your business.