Solar Springs Health Retreat
Solar Springs Health Retreat is situated on the escarpment of the Morton National Park in the picturesque village of Bundanoon. Bundanoon is situated just 1.5 - 2 hours south-west of Sydney and 1 hour and 45 minutes north of Canberra, in the beautiful Southern Highlands.Established 20 years ago as a health and fitness country club, Solar Springs today is a health retreat where guests are able to take time out from the pressures of their daily lives.
The Philosophy at Solar Springs is to give one the tools to make changes to their lifestyles in relation to diet, exercise and relaxation.
An exciting program of activities has been contrived to make the most of the setting and environment. Bushwalking, cycling, tennis and archery are just a few of the outdoor pursuits to be experienced. Classes in the newly renovated and state-of -the -art equipped gymnasium progress from gentle stretch classes, tai chi & yoga to step and power bar classses.
Action in our 25 metre indoor heated swimming pool includes aerobics or pool volleyball, which can be viewed by the less adventurous from the indoor spa.
For those who simply wish to relax, the Retreat offers comfortable lounges, peaceful quiet areas and tranquil gardens.
As you deserved to be pampered, Solar Springs has an extensive range of skin and bodycare therapies. Luxurious facials, bodywraps and peels revitalise the skin while relaxing massages, floats and baths soothe the soul.
Our health retreat accommodation ranges from budget shared bathroom style to rooms with ensuites that overlook the valley. Tariffs include accommodation and all meals. There is a Health & Fitness Program surcharge of $11 per night which covers use of all recreation & sporting facilities plus participation in the fitness, recreation, relaxation and educational program. There are activities from 7am to 10pm each day and guests are welcome to do as much or as little as they like. We serve vegetarian and white meat meals and our fare is scrumptious and plentiful. Special dietary requirements can be catered for.
For more information, contact Solar Springs Health Retreat on 4883 6027.
- Healthy and friendly (review: Solar Springs Health Retreat)
- My daughter and I had a great time over a long weekend. She did the 2 hour walks and the 'harder' fitness programs. I did the aquarobics and the morning stretch or pilates. The food was fantastic and meeting other people was the best part. Good for singles.
- Posted by Elaine at Friday 13th March, 2009
- changes your life (review: Solar Springs Health Retreat)
- I have been to solar springs many times and i found it is the best thing to do if i need time out and find me. I love all the pampering, beautiful meals and the staff are amazing and they make me feel so special. I have already hinted my children what i would like for mothers day. I look forward to my next break at solar springs,fingers crossed sometime soon.
- Posted by Rehab Nemer at Friday 2nd May, 2008
- Winter Magic! (review: Solar Springs Health Retreat)
- Solar Springs was an absolute delight! I was looking for somewhere I could go on my own ...and enjoy! The atmospehere, the staff and the set up of the retreat made it welcoming and friendly - and most of all thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing. The program they offer keeps you occupied for as long or as little as you like! The food was brilliant and the other visitors were such good company! The treatments had us all 'floating' and the best bit is that it is close to Sydney and surrounds and was very, very reasonably priced - Loved it!
- Posted by Unknown User at Wednesday 18th July, 2007
Here are some businesses related to Solar Springs Health Retreat. If you didn't find what you were looking for, have a look at the businesses below.
Peppers Manor House in Sutton Forest provides an Australian country house experience that will leave you feeling indulged and refreshed.
Craigieburn in Bowral offers Resort accommodation, Conferences, Weddings, Restaurant & Bar.
Berida Manor offers guests both business & recreational facilities.
Milton Park is located on its own secluded estate, just east of Bowral in the beautiful Southern Highlands of New South Wales
The Briars Lodge in Bowral has the perfect relaxed atmosphere for romantic weekends away, family getaways, conferences and special occasions.