Robertson Pie Shop
Robertson Pie Shop sells the pies that made Robertson famous. Choose from 24 mouthwatering varieties.
For more information, contact Robertson Pie Shop on 4885 1330.
- It's not what it used to be ... disappointing (review: Robertson Pie Shop)
- Stopped at Robertson pie shop yesterday, purchased $80 worth of pies. The meat pies had virtually no meat - full of thickner and they were floppy. Even the Chunky Beef pie only had 1 piece of visible meat. Apple turners were full of cream and only had 4 small apple cubes. The only consolation was that the caramel cheesecake was nice. It was disappointing as we have stopped at the Pie shop for the last 20 years back and forth from the Gong - short of it is we will not be stopping there again, which is disappointing.
- Posted by Ralph at Monday 11th April, 2011
- Its ok (review: Robertson Pie Shop)
- I never heard of the place before until we went camping near by in Bendeela (?) and on the way back we had a pit stop. My bf and I didnt like that the pie was waay too hot to enjoy the pie. Had to also buy the pecan pie and cheesecake pie. But, I do like it.
- Posted by Unknown User at Wednesday 22nd December, 2010
- Great Drive, Great service, pies (review: Robertson Pie Shop)
- I enjoyed the drive to Robertson, and the service at the Robertson Pie shop was excellent. However, I expected more from the big reputation that these pies have. I'd tend to agree with some of the later comments above. I found my pie to be not quite hot enough and a bit on the gluggy side.
- Posted by Kevin at Sunday 14th March, 2010
- A LOT OF FUSS ABOUT NOTHING (review: Robertson Pie Shop)
- I HAD A BEEF PIE,IT WAS JUST WARM AND NO MUCH MEAT.The best pie i have ever had was out on the Darling River,a little town called Pooncarie,the lady at the general store makes them,they were Devine and full of meat,i had the Cheese and Bacon,and peach and cream i would say they were the best ever...
- Posted by Unknown User at Tuesday 5th May, 2009
- Bit of a worry (review: Robertson Pie Shop)
- Been a patron of 20 odd years but has been a while up until last month. Can't believe the special events prices. The Pies are still very good, but the pasties I bought were horrendous. Concrete like pastry & tasteless content. This is contructive criticism, not abuse. I love my pies & enjoy the drive.
- Posted by Unknown User at Saturday 2nd August, 2008
- Very tasty pies! (review: Robertson Pie Shop)
- I visited this store with my girlfriend on the weekend and I was very impressed with the selection of pies and the quality of service. I had a chicken pie (tasted like real chicken!) and a steak and mushroom and some steak and onion. I also bought an apple and rhubarb pie to take home (delicious hot with vanilla icecream). I highly recommend this store!
- Posted by Alan at Tuesday 11th March, 2008
Here are some businesses related to Robertson Pie Shop. If you didn't find what you were looking for, have a look at the businesses below.
Bakers Delight in Bowral bakes the most delicious breads every day. We pride ourselves on our range of delicious everyday and gourmet bread products, the delight we bring to our customers, the commitment to our people and our local community.
There is no information on Berrima Bakery
There is no information on The Hot Bread Shop
There is no information on Bundanoon Country Bakehouse
There is no information on Croissant King P/L