Shiva Indian Restaurant
We are the Highlands original Indian Restaurant; we offer foods for all tastes and palettes. These range from the Very Mild 'Butter Chicken' to the 'Vindaloo' the Hottest Food out there. We are Fully Licensed as well as BYO (wine only). Also a great range of Joadja local wines that are made for Indian food. If you have any queries please don't hesitate to call Samir or Manraj.
We hope to see you there soon!!!
For more information, contact Shiva Indian Restaurant on (02) 4872 3292.
- I could eat here every night! (review: Shiva Indian Restaurant)
- I just love everything about the food that is served at Shiva's. Absolutely delicious authentic Indian cuisine, there is not one dish that I have tried that has not been a treat. Can definitely recommend Shiva's! And don't forget they do take away too - I am off there tonight!
- Posted by Rozanne at Friday 21st August, 2009
- The Best (review: Shiva Indian Restaurant)
- I am a definite foodaholic and I have eaten at a lot of different restaurants and cusines, but I have never come across such delicious food as served at Shiva's! It is by far the most delightful experience in food I have had! I will be back and not in the too distant future.
- Posted by Mick Woolfrey at Sunday 10th May, 2009
- Very GOOD! (review: Shiva Indian Restaurant)
- Ate in at the restaurant a few nights ago, not a regular but have been before and I can gladly say the food is always wonderful and never tasteless, with what seems to be new wait staff service has improved since last which is a bonus, the murals are a delight to witness and the owner of the place is a delight to chat to. shame when we last went business was slow they really deserve to have more customers from the amazing food alone. I proudly recommend this restaurant to anybody who wants to try Indian food at its absolute best!
- Posted by Unknown User at Sunday 31st August, 2008
- Delicious Indian (review: Shiva Indian Restaurant)
- We are reular diners at Shiva's and have tried just about evything on the menu. Needless to say we love it and can only say great things about the food. The service is OK, not super slick, but that's not what you come here for. The decor is OK, too, with interesting wall hangings and murals. The owner gets around most nights, and usually has a chat with his diners. Cool. I like that. The prices are very resonable, too. Try the Saag Paneer. Yum.
- Posted by Chris Tarakson at Saturday 19th April, 2008
Here are some businesses related to Shiva Indian Restaurant. If you didn't find what you were looking for, have a look at the businesses below.
Piasevoli's Restaurant in Mittagong specialises in Gourmet Wood Fired Pizza. Open 12noon till late. Licenced and BYO, Eat in or take away. Open on Public holidays.
The Blue Cockerel Restaurant offer Modern Australian cuisine with old fashioned country service.
There is no information on Shanghai Restaurant
The White Horse Inn was the winner of the Restaurant & Catering NSW Awards for Excellence 2004.
Providing a pleasant atmosphere to enjoy succulent steaks and mouth watering ribs, The Old River Grillhouse is a family operated restaurant located in the heart of Robertson.