Victoria House Needlecraft
Victoria House Needlecraft in Mittagong are Australia's largest supplier of cross stitch, tapestry and embroidery supplies.
Opening hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm, 7 days. Closed Good Friday, ANZAC day and Christmas Day.
For more information, contact Victoria House Needlecraft on 4871 1682.
- most beautiful (review: Victoria House Needlecraft)
- the first time I visited victoria house in august 2008, I was speechless. it was by far the most beautiful craft store i had ever been in. even my husband who knows nothing about craft thought the store and its supplies were lovely. I walked out with some lovely designs. I am planning to go back shortly.
- Posted by lorene mathis at Saturday 31st January, 2009
- Love it (review: Victoria House Needlecraft)
- Whenever we trip down to Bowral to visit my husbands family, I always take out some of our time to visit this fantastic store. My husbands father laughs that its sad, but their always jealous when I get back home with lots of goodies.
- Posted by Sharon at Friday 2nd May, 2008
- Victoria House Needlecraft (review: Victoria House Needlecraft)
- This is far & away the best needlecraft shop in NSW for range, value & friendliness. A year or two ago I stopped to look, intrigued by the beautiful building & after being mesmerised by the wonderful contents I walked away with two new hobbies - tapestry & cross stitch. Since then I've ordered over the phone & was thrilled to find the same exemplary service & value. Dealing with Victoria House is nothing but a pleasure . . . & I can't wait to go back for another visit :}
- Posted by Mystonique at Wednesday 23rd May, 2007
- a wonderful visit! (review: Victoria House Needlecraft)
- Thank you for a wonderful visit to your centre! It was worth everything I was told about you! I previously visited in 2001, didn't make it in 2005 but there is a very good chance of seeing you in 2008! Carry on the wonderful work and selection my friends here in England are really quite envious!!
- Posted by Mrs Jean Ferguson at Thursday 10th May, 2007
- Review of Victoria House (review: Victoria House Needlecraft)
- This is a beautiful shop and well worth the visit if you or a travelling buddy is into needlepoint (tapestry) or cross stitch. It has a huge range of canvases, charts and kits spanning a wide variety of interests, and last time I was there they also had Rowan knitting yarns which are often hard to find in Australia. A great place.
- Posted by Stitch at Monday 22nd January, 2007
Here are some businesses related to Victoria House Needlecraft. If you didn't find what you were looking for, have a look at the businesses below.
Bowral Art Supplies sell a range of artist's materials, cards and wraps.
There is no information on The Creative Kid
Original Art, Prints, Limited Editions, Mirrors, Custom Framing, Gifts, Furniture, Home Decor.
Unique Objects, Satisfying Qualities.
Gallery "J" specialise in Australian studio glass, ceramics, woodwork, jewellery, limited edition prints & paintings.