- Flavours of the Valley
- 407D Bendeela Road, Kangaroo Valley, 2577
Flavours of the Valley offers a unique range of food experiences in a gorgeous private location.
- The International Cricket Hall of Fame
- St Jude Street, Bowral, 2576
Whether you are a cricket tragic, or simply interested in learning more about one of the world's most popular sports, The International Cricket Hall of Fame provides an exciting and educational day out for the whole family.
- Outdoor Spirit
- Bong Bong Street, Bowral, 2576
Canoeing, abseiling, rock climbing & bush walking. Day adventures for individuals and groups. Overnight trips and custom itineraries. Fun, qualified & experienced guides. Fabulous food.
- Berrima Museum
- Market Place, Berrima, 2577
Showcasing the history of the Wingecarribee.
- Highlands Wildescapes
- Bundanoon, 2578
Fly fishing adventures in Bundanoon.
- Mount Gibraltar Lookout
- Oxley Drive, Mittagong, 2575
Mount Gibraltar Lookout is located in Mittagong and is a part of the attractions directory.
- Glow Worm Glen
- William St, Bundanoon, 2578
Glow Worm Glen is located in Bundanoon and is a part of the attractions directory.
- Farmgate at Statford Park
- Pearsons Ln, Burrawang, 2577
Farmgate at Statford Park is one of Australia's premier lavender farms.
- Fitzroy Falls
- Nowra Rd, Fitzroy Falls, 2577
Fitzroy Falls is part of the scenic waterfalls located in the Southern Highlands.
- Wombeyan Caves
- Wombeyan Caves Rd, Wombeyan Caves, 2580
The spectacular Wombeyan Caves are located 180km south of Sydney (via Mittagong) and offer guided and self guided tours allowing visitors to experience the unique formations of the Wombeyan cave system.
- Highlands Paintball
- Penrose Road, Penrose, 2579
Highlands Paintball offers the Southern Highlands region a unique paintball experience.
- Cockatoo Run
- Moss Vale, 2577
Cockatoo Run is located in Moss Vale and is a part of the attractions directory.
- Highland Warbirds
- Richards Lane, Joadja, 2575
Highland Warbirds offer you the once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the ultimate warbird adventure flight.
- Berrima Courthouse
- Cnr Argyle rd & Wiltshire st, Berrima, 2577
Berrima Court House stands next to the imposing facade of the Berrima Gaol, and overlooks the historic village of Berrima.
- All Aboard Braemar Model Railway
- 68 - 72 Old Hume Highway, Braemar, 2575
All Aboard Braemar Model Railway operates model railways and distributes Model Railway equipment.
- The Bradman Museum
- St Judes Street, Bowral, 2576
The Bradman Museum was established to honour Australia's greatest cricketer, 'The Boy from Bowral' - Sir Donald Bradman.